- 1. Request consultation
- We accept requests from time to time, such as visits, visits, phone calls, and inquiry forms.
In addition, we will conclude a confidentiality agreement as necessary.
- 2. Cost estimation
- We will consider based on the technical information disclosed.
We develop safe and stable mass production formulas.
- 3. Estimate
- Submit an estimate calculated based on the examination results.
- 4. Lab study
- If you agree to the estimate, we will examine the synthesis at the lab scale.
The created sample will be provided as necessary.
- 5. Trial production
- Prototypes will be made on actual factory equipment [3,000L to 12,000L] after incorporating improvements for problems in laboratory studies.
- 6. Commercial production
- Commercial production of 3,000L to 12,000L scale.
Stable and continuous production of high-quality products through thorough process control and quality assurance.